At St Rita’s we believe that:
- The partnership of parents, teachers, students, parish and wider community is enriched by our Gospel values and our faith.
- Encouraging risk taking and offering challenging opportunities in a safe, caring learning environment enhances success for all in an ever-changing world.
- The development of the whole person academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually is our duty and privilege, assisting us to follow in the footsteps of Jesus.
- The acceptance of differences and the respect for others and their opinions of others.
Our Mission Statement
Belief in this vision encourages us to foster the growth of each individual within a committed faith community of students, staff and parents. Our administration, organisation and programs reflect and teach gospel values. We strive to nurture the physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual development of each student. We acknowledge the role of parents as the primary educators of their children, and we are prepared to support them in this responsibility. We value a cooperative spirit between the home and the school.
Values on which our Mission Statement are based:
- Justice (Being Fair)
- Respect (Care and concern for self, others and property)
- Learning (Strive to be a lifelong learner)
- Faith (Trust in God and God’s creation)
- Community (Together we can achieve more)